Personal Insurance

Accidental Damage, Special Valuables or Listed Events


Living in your own home is the Australian Dream. Comprehensive home and contents insurance is essential in protecting that achievement. Home and contents insurance is designed to ensure that we do not lose what we have worked so hard to achieve if the unexpected occurs.

Cover can range from Fully Comprehensive cover including Accidental Damage & Special Valuables to the essential Listed Events cover. We have you protected whether you are renting, owning or buying. If you need contents only or both the home and its contents we can provide a solution suitable for each individual need.

Motor Vehicle Insurance


A comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy can be arranged for all types of vehicles from the family sedan or people mover right up to that car you dreamed of all of your life. We deal with specialist insurers who will charge a competitive price whilst you will have the services of our brokerage and a qualified insurance broker to provide support in the event of a claim or query to act on your behalf.

Landlords Insurance Covers


We can arrange cover both for short and long term rentals for the landlord. The Comprehensive cover protects the building and contents owned by Landlords together with liability exposures connected with being the owner of a rental property, along with loss of rent, malicious damage, and rent default.

Strata Buildings Insurance


Comprehensive Protection for Strata Buildings and Common Contents, extended to include Liability protection for common areas and also protection for members of Body Corporate Committees.

Boat Insurance & Pleasure Craft Cover


From good old tinnies to the largest motor yacht or sailing vessel we can arrange policies to cover protection against damage or loss of hulls, sails, equipment, engines and liability cover including cover for water skiing and water sports.

Travel Insurance


If you are travelling domestically or overseas it is essential to have Travel Insurance. This type of policy can cover Medical Expenses, Medical Evactuation, Lost Deposits, Lost Baggage and cover for Hire Car Damage Excesses.